Monday, July 4, 2011

Where is my Moksha?

I walk past the forest and smell the fagrant flowers, the trees smiling and the birds talking, the energy of the nature, the energy of the earth, the energy of the sun and the elements all flowing through, I am just standing to witness the flow; the joy of the creation, the joy of the bliss, and then i sit and watch it flow through me, watch my breathing become divine, watch my gazing become one, i just become witness to the power of Shakti, to the presence of the Shiva, to the enlightenment of the both when they join in the ParamShiva, like the rise of the force from the stream, the force of the divinity that is like a spring of clear water, through the passage of this gross body into the space, of the Shiva, into the Supreme Sadashiva, the union of the Siddhas and the Yoginis, the union of the Shiva with Shakti, the union of the man with God, the becoming of the GOD, the true nature, of the ocean, the true nature of real I beyond the curtains of the Maya, the true nature of I; i soaked in all in the milliseconds of the universe, into the dimension beyond the body, i soaked it all in me to attain the union of the Shiva and Shakti, the way to Moksha.

No comments:

Post a Comment