Monday, July 4, 2011

Into the Shakti

When I sat today under the shade of the mighty tree, i was in between the spaces, in between the dimensions, spinning the words, the mantras with my vibrations, the thousands of voices of the universes echoed it alongwith me, the sense of the bing prevailed in the sense of being supreme being. the dance of the creation was revolvong around the spreading spheres of the energy into the body, into the beyond body existence of the being, the sphere of the divine existence, like a flowing stream of the crystal clear water chaging forms and still flowing, from the same source. The rise of the Shakti from the bottom of the chakra dancing to meet the Shiva inside, it echoed like a divine dance of love, the dance of Shiva and Shakti, the energy of the Shakti immersed into the supreme vastness of the Shiva, the beyond experience of the existence, of the limited perception, like a dance of breathe, the union of the sight with the scene; music with the musician, I with This, This with I, I am Everything, everywhere, everyone, I am the SHIVA dancing with the Shakti.

No comments:

Post a Comment